Aspen In-Flight Dining – Premier catering services for private aircraft – Serving Aspen/Pitkin County, Vail/Eagle County, Rifle/Garfield County, and Grand Junction, Colorado
Welcome to Mawa’s Kitchen inflight dining experience. Our executive chef focuses on made-from-scratch, small-batch cooking, with most ingredients procured only as needed. Your inflight catering orders are prepared with the highest quality, local, seasonal products from trusted sources.
We serve Aspen-Atlantic Aviation. We are happy to deliver to the following Airports- Vail- Eagle County Airport, Rifle Garfield County Airport and Grand Junction West Star Aviation for an additional charge.
Please feel free to make your selection from our extended menu or we can help curate your own menu based on your dietary needs. We are happy to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free dietary restrictions.
To better serve you, please give us a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for any special request.
Our service is designed to take your aviation catering expectations to an entirely new level. Please feel free to make your selection from our extended menu below or we can custom create the perfect menu for you and your guests.
To view our in-flight dining menus in your browser, please use one of these links:
Or, if you prefer to download our entire in-flight dining menu as a PDF file, please click the button below. (Please note that this is a large file.)
We also provide the following services:
- Flower Arrangements
- Cabin Supplies
- International Cuisine
Phone Number: 970-544-4862 – Daniel
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – IMPORTANT: All email orders need to be sent to us 48-72 hours ahead of the dlivery time and date. Please use only the email address email@example.com to ensure correct routing of your order.
Mawa’s Kitchen Team wish you a pleasant flight!
Mawa’s Kitchen Ordering Policies
- Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. orders can be make from our Mawa’s Kitchen Lunch Menu
- A la carte menu is also available, special requests are based upon availability
- A 20% convenience fee will be applied to all orders
- Mawa’s Kitchen will package your meals to meet your specific needs including galley configuration and cabin staffing
- Hot entrées can be delivered in either our state-of-the-art oven proof packaging ready to be heated or plated in a ready-to-go microwave containers
- Cold selections can be delivered in individually-packaged gourmet boxes or on an attractive group of platters
- Mawa’s Kitchen requires credit card information on file, which will be charged if payment is not received within the required payment period
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover
- Late payment: a $50 finance charge will be added to your bill each month past payment due date
- Orders must be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to delivery time
- A 75% cancellation fee will apply to orders cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice
- Any order placed within 24 hours of delivery time cannot be cancelled without incurring the full invoice fee
- All Special Orders (items not on the menu) are final and cannot be cancelled without incurring the full invoice fee
Placing your order:
- Pricing is determined by availability, ingredients, and preparation time by our highly-trained culinary staff.
- When you place your order provide us with the following information: tail or flight number, flight date, take off time, and the airport the order will be delivered to.
- We deliver to Aspen Atlantic Aviation, Vail-Eagle County Airport, Rifle Garfield County Airport, and Grant Junction West Star Aviation.
- A fuel surcharge of $200-$750 is applied to all deliveries; surcharge amounts are dependent on distance and weather conditions.
- The delivery fee/fuel surcharge to Aspen Atlantic Aviation is $25.
- Menu items are priced per person unless otherwise noted.
- Colorado State & County sales tax is 9.3%.