Aspen In-Flight Dining – Premier catering services for private aircraft – Serving Aspen/Pitkin County, Vail/Eagle County, Rifle/Garfield County, and Grand Junction, Colorado
Mawa’s Kitchen offers Boutique In-Flight Catering Services in Aspen and the surrounding areas. We are a full service caterer with personalized and professional customer service featuring high quality food based on seasonal, local and organic ingredients.
We believe that what we eat influences our health, well-being, and quality of life. With that in mind we offer a selection of the finest organic, locally sourced options for your Aspen catering needs. Mawa’s Kitchen Aspen will help plan your perfect in-flight menu with sophistication and impeccable taste.
We offer an extensive menu of well balanced and wholesome meals all delivered right to your private jet. All meals can be adapted to suit Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and Dairy Free diets.
We serve Aspen-Atlantic Aviation. We are happy to deliver to the following Airports- Vail- Eagle County Airport, Rifle Garfield County Airport and Grand Junction West Star Aviation for an additional charge.
Please feel free to make your selection from our extended menu or we can help curate your own menu based on your dietary needs. We are happy to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free dietary restrictions.
To view our in-flight dining menus in your browser, please use one of these links:
We also provide the following services:
- Flower Arrangements
- Cabin Supplies
- International Cuisine
To Better Serve You, Here are our Terms and Conditions
Placing Your Order:
- All orders MUST be made via email 24-hours in advance of your delivery day and time. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond to your email requests during business hours Monday through Friday between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Any orders received less than 24-hours in advance of your delivery day and time may be subject to an additional delivery fee.
- A valid credit card is required in advance to secure all deliveries.
- A $25 fee, imposed by Atlantic Aviation, will be charged on all final delivery invoices for deliveries to Atlantic.
- A 20% Convenience fee is applied to all orders.
- Menu pricing is determined by availability, ingredients, and preparation time.
- Menu items are priced per person unless otherwise noted.
- When you place your order provide us with the following information:
- tail number and trip number
- airport delivery location
- delivery date
- desired delivery time (We suggest 2-hours prior to take-off time.)
- # of PAX
- detailed food order
- desired packaging (oven, microwave, plated, bulk, etc.)
- All confirmed orders are final and can no longer be altered or changed.
- We deliver to Aspen Atlantic Aviation, Vail-Eagle County Airport, and Rifle Garfield County Airport.
- An additional fee applies on all delivery locations, other than Aspen.
- This fee is dependent on mileage and weather conditions.
- Colorado State & County sales tax is 6.9%
- Mawa’s Kitchen will package your meals to meet your specific needs including galley configuration and cabin staffing.
- Hot entrées can be delivered in either our state-of-the-art oven proof packaging ready to be heated or plated in ready-to-go microwave containers.
- Cold selections can be delivered in individually-packaged gourmet boxes or on an attractive group of platters.
- Mawa’s Kitchen requires a credit card in advance to secure all deliveries. This card will be charged after the final order is delivered and invoiced.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- A $50 finance charge will be added to any late payments.
- Orders must be canceled a minimum of 24-hours prior to delivery day and time.
- Any order placed within 24-hours of delivery day and time cannot be canceled.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply to orders canceled with less than 24-hours notice.
- All Special Orders (items not on the menu) are final and cannot be canceled.
Revised July 2020 – Subject to change and availability