Aspen In-Flight Dining – Premier catering services for private aircraft – Serving Aspen/Pitkin County, Vail/Eagle County, Rifle/Garfield County, and Grand Junction, Colorado
Mawa’s Kitchen offers Boutique In-Flight Catering Services in Aspen and the surrounding areas. We are a full service caterer with personalized and professional customer service featuring high quality food based on seasonal, local and organic ingredients.
We believe that what we eat influences our health, well-being, and quality of life. With that in mind we offer a selection of the finest organic, locally sourced options for your Aspen catering needs. Mawa’s Kitchen Aspen will help plan your perfect in-flight menu with sophistication and impeccable taste.
We offer an extensive menu of well balanced and wholesome meals all delivered right to your private jet. All meals can be adapted to suit Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and Dairy Free diets.
We serve Aspen-Atlantic Aviation. We are happy to deliver to the following Airports- Vail- Eagle County Airport, Rifle Garfield County Airport and Grand Junction West Star Aviation for an additional charge.
Please feel free to make your selection from our extended menu or we can help curate your own menu based on your dietary needs. We are happy to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free dietary restrictions.
To better serve you, please give us a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for any special request.
Our service is designed to take your aviation catering expectations to an entirely new level. Please feel free to make your selection from our extended menu below or we can custom create the perfect menu for you and your guests.
To view our in-flight dining menus in your browser, please use one of these links:
Or, if you prefer to download our entire in-flight dining menu as a PDF file, please click the button below. (Please note that this is a large file.)
We also provide the following services:
- Flower Arrangements
- Cabin Supplies
- International Cuisine
Phone Number: 970-544-4862 – Daniel
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – IMPORTANT: All email orders need to be sent to us 48-72 hours ahead of the delivery time and date. Please use only the email address email@example.com to ensure correct routing of your order.
Mawa’s Kitchen Team wish you a pleasant flight!
Mawa’s Kitchen Ordering Policies
- All orders must be made via email 24-hours in advance of your delivery day and time.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org • We will respond to your email requests within 4-hours of receipt.
- Any orders received less than 24-hours in advance of your delivery day and time may be subject to an additional delivery fee.
- A valid credit is required with every order placed.
- You can call us Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with questions, concerns or comments.
- A $25 airport and service fee will be applied to all orders.
- Pricing is determined by availability, ingredients, and preparation time.
- Menu items are priced per person unless otherwise noted.
- When you place your order provide us with the following information: o tail number o airport delivery location o delivery date o desired delivery time (we suggest 2-hours prior to take-off time) o desired packaging
- We deliver to Aspen Atlantic Aviation, Vail-Eagle County Airport, and Rifle Garfield County Airport.
- A fuel surcharge is applied to all deliveries and will be dependent on mileage and weather conditions.
- The fuel surcharge to Aspen Atlantic Aviation is $25.00
- All other locations, the surcharge is between $300 – $500.
- Colorado State & County sales tax is 9.3%
- Mawa’s Kitchen will package your meals to meet your specific needs including galley configuration and cabin staffing
- Hot entrées can be delivered in either our state-of-the-art oven proof packaging ready to be heated or plated in a ready-to-go microwave containers
- Cold selections can be delivered in individually-packaged gourmet boxes or on an attractive group of platters
- Mawa’s Kitchen requires credit card information on file, which will be charged if payment is not received within the required payment period
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover
- Late payment: a $50 finance charge will be added to your bill each month past payment due date
- Orders must be canceled a minimum of 24-hours prior to delivery day and time.
- A 75% cancellation fee will apply to orders canceled with less than 24-hours notice.
- Any order placed within 24-hours of delivery day and time cannot be canceled.
- All Special Orders (items not on the menu) are final and cannot be canceled.
Revised April 2019 – Subject to change and availability