Aspen Date Night Cooking Lessons:
Bring your special someone and join us as we celebrate food from around the world for an Aspen Date Night you wont soon forget. You’ll work side-by-side with your date as our instructor shares simple tips and techniques for celebrating classic dishes from Italy to Asia and India to Middle Eastern flavors in a bright and delicious meal. You’ll learn innovative ways to use classic ingredients and prepare a seasonal feast that’s ideal for sharing with family and friends.
What To Expect:
- Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each attendee receives a welcome drink and enjoys a three- course sit down meal
- Held in our professional kitchens, each class is led by an experienced guest chef
When you register for a class, you reserve a slot that determines how much food we buy, how many work stations we set up and calculates the total number of students, which determines whether the class will be held.
If Mawa’s Kitchen cancels a class due to low enrollment, all payments and deposits will be refunded in full.
If you cancel a registration, you must notify us by phone at least seven (7) calendar days before the date of the class. You can send another person in your place or transfer to another class of your choice, based upon availability.
NOTE: No refunds, transfers, gift cards or credits will be issued if you cancel within seven calendar days of the class date. We cannot provide refunds, transfers, or offer makeup sessions for classes missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies or events beyond our control.