Mawa’s Kitchen Aspen Cooking School offers hands on workshops designed for people of all cooking levels who enjoy eating, drinking, and learning the skills to craft beautiful meals. Birthdays, anniversaries, family dinners, employee parties — any occasion is a good time to gather with friends and family in our kitchen!
The relaxed, informal day and evening classes are taught at the cooking school at Mawa’s Kitchen in the Aspen Airport Business Center through hands on, interactive instruction from our team of talented staff instructors and local guest chefs, all served up with a sense of humor and plenty of wine paired to perfectly match each meal. Our beautifully renovated private dining room is perfect to host your private cooking class or private party.
We tailor our private cooking classes to you personally. Whether you want to learn how to make perfect hand made pastas, classic French sauces, or how to cook delicious and wholesome vegan and vegetarian meals, we have you covered.
What To Expect:
- Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each attendee receives a welcome drink and enjoys a three- course sit down meal
Contact us today to create a class just for you!
“Eat, Drink, Laugh and Connect!”