Healthy Meals Delivered To Your Door
Local – Organic – Great Recipes – Absolutely Delicious
It’s like having your own personal chef! Mawa’s Kitchen, by Mawa McQueen, is a full services caterer providing fresh Aspen meal planning and delivery service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Mawa’s Kitchen prepares meals with the finest local and organic ingredients available, preparing exciting recipes from classic American, French, Mediterranean, Caribbean, and West African cuisines.
We deliver to Aspen, Snowmass, and surrounding areas.
Mawa’s Kitchen Meals Are:
- Healthful: made from scratch, no processed foods
- Fresh and full of variety
- Local and organic whenever possible
- Properly portioned to help you meet and maintain your fitness goals
- Cost effective: no wasted left overs
- Time saving: no time spent shopping
- Convenient: delivered to your doorstep twice a week (Monday and Thursday)
We offer dietary specific options, please request our meal planning menu
- Cancer Fighting
- All Organic
- Low Carb
We understand that certain situations require dietary care. Please contact us to discuss any specific requirements.
How Mawa’s Kitchen Personalized Meal Planning Works
- We will check your location to make sure you are in our delivery area (see our map) and check availability
- You choose your menu.
- Place your order by noon on Saturday for Monday delivery and by noon on Tuesday for Thursday delivery.
- $350.00 minimum per order. Tax and applicable delivery charges not included.
- $25 delivery charge is applied to each delivery.
- Meals can be picked up free of delivery charge on Monday and Thursday from our location : 305F AABC, Suite F, Aspen CO 81611.
- Mawa’s Kitchen will try to accommodate food specifications. Significant changes to menu items will result in additional charges. Please contact us for more information.
- Deliveries are made twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, between 4pm and 7pm unless otherwise noted. Please allow a one-hour time frame for all deliveries.
- Someone must on site to receive and sign for your order. It is possible to have the order delivered to a neighbor or elsewhere in our delivery area as long as someone is there to receive it. Key arrangements can also be made. Please call (970) 710-7096 or email ([email protected]) to make special arrangements.
- Food is packaged in labeled, recyclable cardboard and plastic containers designed to go directly into your refrigerator. Anything that should not be refrigerated is packaged and labeled separately.
- Orders must be submitted by noon on Saturday for Monday deliveries and by noon on Tuesday for Thursday deliveries.
- We will try to accommodate last minute requests or we will move your order to an available date.