Mawa’s Kitchen is looking for a customer-oriented Restaurant Supervisor to join our outstanding team. The Restaurant Supervisor will ensure that all operations for the restaurant run smoothly each day. As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the duties of the restaurant staff, expediting customer orders as needed, and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and vendors. In addition, you should always be looking for ways to decrease operational expenses.
The successful candidate must have excellent organizational and management skills and be able to take disciplinary measures when warranted. To be selected you should also be customer focused and ensure our guests have the best possible experience in our restaurant.
Restaurant Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Work with HR to hire competent staff members.
- Coordinate and assist with staff training, both Front and Back of House.
- Coordinate daily Front and Back of House operations.
- Appraise all staff performance and provide feedback for improvement.
- Confirm all staff duties are performed daily.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Create weekly staff schedule.
- Order ingredients, supplies and equipment for the restaurant.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Promote restaurant brand in local community.
Restaurant Supervisor Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business or culinary management.
- ServSafe Certification.
- 2+ years management experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Toast, Open Table, Microsoft and Google.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.